Private Tutor London Part-Time Jobs, Self-Employed & Freelance
- Private Tutor
To better serve our family office clients, we look for outstanding educators who can operate with confidence and courtesy in a demanding private tutoring role.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide for a range of educational circumstances ranging from part-time private tutoring, full-time homeschooling, children needing extra educational support and families relocating to London and abroad.
- Our specialist tutors cover all age groups and subjects. We offer private tuition at all levels from primary (KS1 & KS2) up to secondary and A-level.
- Undertake stimulating private tuition work that allows you to impart knowledge of your expert subjects
- Flexible working timetable to suit your requirements and develop an expertise in countries or region of focus.
- Job Title Private Tutor
- Department Lifestyle Planning, Education
- Location London, Knightsbridge
- Reports to Head of Education
- Job Type Part-Time, Self-Employed
- University degree from a top tier American and/or British institution is a prerequisite.
- High flyer students or recent graduates are welcome to apply. Rigorous in-house training will be provided.
- Inspirational and intuitive teaching style.
- Dynamic and broadly capable individual with strong sense of responsibility.
Candidates must possess
- Proven track record of academic and professional excellence, as well as, a passion for education
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and clear and articulate writing ability.
- Accurate and detail oriented research skills as well as an inquiring mindset.
- Capacity for adaptation to a rapidly changing environment, strong personal initiative and an ability to innovate.
- Ability to travel if needed for certain client engagements.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position; other duties outside of normal responsibilities may be performed as necessary to meet the needs of the organization. GC Privé is an equal opportunity employer.