Create your own experience–
Your Hospitality Experience
Imagine that all Chelsea and Arsenal fans (or Yankees and Red Sox fans) had been baptised in the church of their team and lived as near neighbours their whole lives
The Palio is a year-long strategic battle culminating in two annual events. Each and every Sienese is involved in the Palio in some way; the result of what may seem like ‘just a horse race’ is in fact glory or despair for those who live here. It has been this way since medieval times.
It’s not uncommon for many of the horses to lose their jockeys during the race – a horse without a rider can still win! The Palio di Siena horse race itself may be over in 90 seconds but the impact makes history.
We offer a unique, tailor-made experience for Palio di Siena at Piazza del Campo to our discerning clients.
Our hospitality team is available 24/7 to provide an exceptional level of service for this event, as well as catering for the finest options in Siena entertainment, accommodation, close protection and transportation needs.
Piazza del Campo
Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena
Access the most desired seats at Palio di Siena.
Obtain your own private box or table for this event.
Enjoy a Royal Protocol priceless experience.
We offer a private apartment for hire and exclusive use during the Palio di Siena horse racing on either the 2nd of July 2015 or 16th of August 2015. Our private apartment is situated directly above the start/finish line and offers the most direct views into the action of the Palio horse race. The Palio di Siena private hospitality package includes:
- Private apartment from 5 to 20 persons with best views
- Exclusive use for the apartment for your guests
- Private host to introduce you to the city and the history of Palio
- 7 windows overlooking the start/finish line
- Lunch in one of the best trattorias of Siena
- Entrance to a palazzo that is right above the start/finish line – Space over the Mossa
- One window at your disposal to watch the race
- Champagne buffet with canapés
Our balcony seats offering best suits for a corporate type of arrangement and hospitality, as it can accommodate privately up to 24 guests. The details of this Palio di Siena horse race package as follows:
- 2 x balconies privately hired (12 people standing per balcony)
- Balconies will be split
- Both balconies provide refreshments for the day
- Private host who will be with the guests for the entire day
- Dedicated service team
- Buffet and wine (as explained below)
- Expert Speech and Private Host Tour in any language of your choice
With regards to restaurant bookings, we recommend La Taverna di San Giuseppe for lunch and Tre Cristi Enoteca Ristorante for dinner – both within walking distance from the Race (especially La Taverna is just 300 metres away).
Below we present a suggested itinerary for you and your guests during the Palio di Siena horse race on either the 2nd of July 2015 or the 16th of August 2015.
- 11:00 – 12:00 Private Host welcoming session
- 12:30 – 14:30 Lunch at La Taverna di San Giuseppe
- 14:30 – 15:30 Private Host first overview of the race
- 17:00 Guests take their seats in Balconies / Apartments
- 20:15 Finish of race and celebrations
- 21:00 Dinner at Tre Cristi Enoteca Ristorante
“We are dedicated in maintaining the highest level of protection and privacy for our discerning clientele.”
Our security officers have a wealth of experience in dealing with high-profile clients.
Our personal hosts will ensure that all of your last minute requests are fulfilled promptly.
We offer a dedicated and discreet service in line with royal protocol requirements.
“We work with Siena’s finest establishments and source handpicked hidden gems for your stay.”
Let us recommend the perfect hotel for this event based on your personal needs.
Feeling the need for more privacy? A luxurious serviced apartment in Siena might just do it.
Why not spice up your stay, with a villa or a chalet from our exquisite collection.
“Our clients are global jet-setters who are looking for privacy, discretion and ease of access.”
Choose from over 5,000 airports and a wide range of jets for a bespoke air charter experience.
Travel in comfort with an experienced private chauffeur who understands your needs.
Feeling the need for speed? Let us find the perfect automobile for you in Siena.
“We appreciate our clients' idiosyncrasy, and thus we offer a tailor-made entertainment program in Siena.”
Why not combine this event with a Michelin starred restaurant or your very own private chef.
Last minute access to a theater show or an exclusive party? No problem.
An impromptu shopping spree or a private museum tour– we have you covered.