2016/ 2017 Full-Time Applicants–
Do you have a creative eye, strong technical skills and project management capabilities?
The marketing executive role will develop, execute and measure effective content led marketing activities and demand generation campaigns to directly and indirectly support business development. The role will involve management of multi-channel programmes including email, SEM, SEO and social media, as well as, touching on web design, PR, events and general marketing activities.
It is a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment and we will provide you the support you require to thrive. You will also be hungry to develop your skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we are looking for new leaders to help us grow.
This role offers the opportunity to work flexible hours from Athens with remote connection to the London office. The successful candidate must possess an excellent academic record and at minimum a Bachelor’s degree at a world-class university in any discipline; no prior work experience is required.
- Create and execute the demand generation and awareness marketing plans/campaigns/tactics in a variety of inbound and outbound marketing channels – primarily content creation, sponsorship and distribution
- Produce high quality and accurate written work with the ability to understand, analyse and summarize large amounts of information from diverse sources
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, including articles, presentations, white papers and collateral
- Maintain brand standards for all external messaging, including all traditional and non-traditional media, both electronic and print
- Manage the PR programme to help establish the brand as an admired player in the sector
- Manage the execution of campaigns against the budget
- Monitor campaigns and measure ROI and drive continuous improvement
- Serve as liaison between GC Privé, interns, freelance talent, and various marketing services
- Update company website and internal intranet
- Passionate self-starter, able to both execute independently and in collaboration with others
- Creative eye, strong technical skills, and project management capabilities
- Experimental mindset, relishing the opportunity to try and test new ideas
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Understanding of the wealth management sector is not a prerequisite but a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write at an academic or commercial quality level
Candidate Must Possess
- An excellent academic record and at minimum a Bachelor’s degree at a world-class university in any discipline
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and clear and articulate writing ability
- Excellent written English skill is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Web design and/or programming knowledge is a plus but not a prerequisite
- No prior working experience is required
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position; other duties outside of normal responsibilities may be performed as necessary to meet the needs of the organization. GC Privé is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Title Marketing Executive
- Department Business Development
- Location Athens, Greece
- Working Hours Flexible, Remotely
- Reports to Partner
- Job Type Full-Time
- Salary Competitive
- Bonus Performance-Related