Search our site


Speak with our front desk team


London

+44 207 590 3022

 
 


 

H.R. Owen Plc

Overview

H.R owen was founded in 1932 by a former military Captain and race driver called Harold Rolf Owen. Mr Owen opened his first dealership in the centre of London, in the heart of Mayfair. H.R. Owen quickly developed a good reputation for being an honest and reliable dealer who maintained a high quality in their vehicles which might have been partly helped by the close ties the company had to Rolls-Royce.

The business saw great expansion in the post-World War II years under the management of Fritz Swain and was bought by Gerald Ronson’s property development company Heron International in 1970. In 1994 it was acquired by Nick Lancaster’s Malaya group and changed name to H.R. Owen Plc in 1997. At the beginning of the new millennium the Jack Barclay franchise was added to the group.

Today H.R. Owen has several dealerships around the country with an exclusive Ferrari “atelier” in London’s affluent Knightsbridge.

Enquiries

  • H.R. Owen
  • Front Office
  • + 44 20 7245 1122