Business Development Analyst, London, Knightsbridge
- Business Development Analyst
Business Development Analyst
The Business Development Analyst will provide leverage to the CEO with respect to his business development, client relationship management, and overall leadership responsibilities.
- The Business Development Analyst will synthesize oral and written guidance from the CEO and provide support in the following ways; liaise with GC Privé executives and associates; conduct independent research to convert to draft plans of action and initiatives, prepare business development pitch materials, draft business unit communications and aid in closing new business deals for the company.
- Produce high quality and accurate written work with the ability to understand and summarize large amounts of information from diverse sources.
- Develop an expertise in countries or region of focus.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in all areas of performance.
- Job Title Business Dev. Analyst
- Department Wealth
- Location London, Knightsbridge
- Reports to CEO
- Job Type Internship
Essential Job Functions
- Create and maintain an inventory of critical path projects and business development activities which are high priority items for the business
- Prepare the CEO for meetings through advance generation of meeting attendee bios, company overviews, pursuit packages, and speaking points
- Research, outline, draft, and/or edit pitch decks for client meetings, corporate communications, articles, speeches, and panel discussions
- Prepare engagement letters as needed with appropriate client and matter details
- Assist in identifying new client opportunities
- Brief the CEO each day on research conducted and findings and help identify/drill down on targets, within certain industries and markets
- Be prepared to apprise the CEO of project status and variations from schedule or scope
Candidates must possess
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and clear and articulate writing ability.
- Capacity for adaptation to a rapidly changing environment, strong personal initiative and an ability to innovate.
- Ability to travel if needed for certain client engagements.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential. Preference will be given to candidates with fluency in French, Russian, Arabic and/or Chinese.
- Ample experience navigating a variety of social media platforms
- Accurate and detail oriented record keeping and documentation skills
- Superior strategic and financial analysis skills
- Ability to take direction and bring creativity to solving problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position; other duties outside of normal responsibilities may be performed as necessary to meet the needs of the organization. GC Privé is an equal opportunity employer.