Create your own experience–
The legendary British Formula 1 Grand Prix offers a fantastic atmosphere
Your Hospitality Experience
Few sporting occasions match the intensity, glamour and drama of any F1 Grand Prix worldwide. Silverstone offers an exciting new track layout with better spectator facilities which have improved the overall atmosphere and racing.
We offer a unique, tailor-made experience for British Grand Prix at Silverstone Circuit to our discerning clients. Our hospitality team is available 24/7 to provide an exceptional level of service for this event, as well as catering for the finest options in Northamptonshire entertainment, accommodation, close protection and transportation needs.
Towcester, Northamptonshire NN12 8TN, Northamptonshire
Access the most desired seats at British Grand Prix on 03 Jul 2018.
Obtain your own private box or table for this exclusive event.
Enjoy a priceless experience with our hospitality suite.
With its carnival atmosphere and three action packed days of breathtaking racing, there’s no other event that comes close to the FORMULA 1™ British Grand Prix. Find below a variety of packages for both individual guests and group bookings.
Woodcote Hospitality Suite and Grandstand
Our entry level hospitality package for British Grand Prix 2015 hosted within the formerly known Paddock Suites on the former start finish line and including a grandstand seat at Luffield corner:
- Access to one of the former Paddock Suites
- Morning coffee and breakfast on arrival
- Pre-lunch Bucks Fizz reception
- Two course luncheon accompanied by wines and followed by coffee
- Afternoon tea with traditional hand made cakes, scones and preserves
- Complimentary bar all day (Pimms, lager, bitter, soft drinks)
- Information pack for each guest prior to event
- Car passes (1 between every 4 guests)
- Official souvenir race programme
- Full television coverage along with interviews and commentaries
Silverstone Six Hospitality
Nestled between Maggotts Corner and Wellington Straight, Silverstone Six gives you and your guests a prime position to watch the race unfold. As the name suggests, the facility offers views of six corners from the VIP grandstand which include; Maggotts, Becketts, Farm Curve, Village, The Loop and Aintree.
- Grandstand seat overlooking six corners and a standing terrace
- Located between Copse Corner and Maggotts Corner
- Large viewing screen opposite terrace
- Complimentary bar with Champagne (Pimms on Friday), spirits, beers, wines and soft drinks
- All day chef’s table including breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea menus
The Stowe Lakeside VIP Restaurant
The Lakeside Hospitality will continue to provide a first-class experience as well as some of the best views of the action on the Silverstone Circuit. You have a close up position to see the F1 cars exiting Stowe Corner at speeds close to 125mph before accelerating down the Vale Straight and through Club Corner. Guests within the grandstand seats can almost touch the cars as they travel down the pit lane towards the impressive ‘Silverstone Wing’.
A band and DJ will keep the party going all day with al fresco bars in the atmospheric entertainment area and viewing is from a terraced area giving unrivalled views of the track or from the official hospitality Grandstand. To share a memorable and momentous occasion with loyal customers, new prospects or deserving staff, you can’t beat hospitality at the Formula 1 British Grand Prix, the hottest ticket in 2015. Spaces are available from 1 or more guests in open restaurants, private tables are available for groups of 8, 10 or 12.
- Centre Pass
- VIP ticket wallet and Stowe Lakeside hospitality passes
- Option of Grandstand seat or terraced viewing
- Fully inclusive bar including champagne
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea menus created by Steven Saunders, Fellow Masterchef of Great Britain
- Souvenir race programme and Silverstone Radio earpiece
- Event parking (1 per 3 guests)
- Giant TV screen, music and entertainment
- Event management team and hostesses to ensure your day runs smoothly
We have a wealth of experience in dealing with high-profile and very important clients.
Our personal hosts will ensure that all of your last minute requests are fulfilled promptly.
We offer a dedicated and discreet service in line with royal protocol requirements.
Let us recommend the perfect hotel for this event based on your personal needs.
Looking for more privacy? Ask us for a luxurious serviced apartment in Northamptonshire.
Why not spice up your stay, with a villa or a chalet from our exquisite collection.
Choose from over 5,000 airports and a wide range of jets for your air charter experience.
Travel in comfort with an experienced private chauffeur who understands your needs.
Feeling the need for speed? Let us find the perfect automobile for you in Northamptonshire.
Combine this event with a Michelin starred restaurant or your very own private chef.
Last minute access to a theater show or an exclusive party? No problem.
An impromptu shopping spree or a private museum tour– we have you covered.